|Job Title||R&D Project Manager Automotive|
|Industry||Mechanical (Automotive / plant / Precision Equipment) 機械（自動車/プラント/精密機器）|
|Company||Mid-size, global company, is the market leader in providing innovative and high quality solutions for measuring electrical parameters.|
The company which is a mid-size, global company, is the market leader in providing innovative and high quality solutions for measuring electrical parameters. Its core products – current and voltage transducers – are used in a broad range of applications in drives & welding, renewable energies & power supplies, traction, high precision, conventional and green cars businesses.With its regional sales offices close to its clients’ locations, the company offers a seamless service around the globe.
In close contact with his/her design team, he/she will contribute to the company leadership in the development of products and manufacturing lines, bringing projects to successful completion (on time, at the right cost and quality level) in accordance to the latest best practices, customer requirements and on-going regulations.
This position reports to R&D Manager with a dotted line management to Sales Manager.
1. Analyze customer specification, propose solution and manage the new product with Sales and Business Program Managers (BPM),
2. Draw up the input data (product cost, development hours and investments), for the new project to get the approval of the top management when project initiation.
3. Ensure the project development achievement with respect of target cost, right quality level and respect of schedule (project deliverable OTD).
4. Ensure that the products and the manufacturing lines are designed and launched according to the regulations and customers’ requirements (APQP, ppm commitment, ISO standards, directives such as – Reach, RoHS, CE, UL..-…),
5. Manage the project budget and his/her project team (direct management of mechanical and electronic engineers),
6. Keep close collaboration with Operation, Purchasing, Quality teams and with worldwide R&D,
7. Assume the Start of Production of the new products,
8. Direct relationship with the customers (visit, technical reports…)
1. Master Degree in Mechanical or Electronics Engineering or equivalent
2. Minimum 5 years of experience in the automotive industry.
3. Team worker with excellent communication skills (English, Japanese), international mindset and intercultural experience, (experience with EU, China and US),
1. Experience in an industrial high volume manufacturing company (lean manufacturing) using technologies such as power electronics, analog electronics, plastic molding, stamping…, )
2. Previous experience working with Japanese Automotive OEM
3. Deep Knowledge of DRBFM methodology,
4. Knowledge of the project management tools (D&PFMEA, risk analysis, design to cost, Gant) is an asset,
5. Problem-solving competency, methodical and pragmatic,
6. 6 sigma, operating Excellence, Design of experimentation, shaining is an asset.
7. Willingness to work with multicultural teams (EU, China) (willingness to travel)
8:30 – 17:30
8m – 10m